APPROPRIATIONS. (a) The committee shall have 27 members, with jurisdiction over:
(1) all bills and resolutions appropriating money from the state treasury;
(2) all bills and resolutions containing provisions resulting in automatic allocation of funds from the state treasury;
(3) all matters related to federal economic stimulus legislation, including, without limitation, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009;
(4) all bills and resolutions diverting funds from the state treasury or preventing funds from going in that otherwise would be placed in the state treasury; and
(5) all matters pertaining to claims and accounts filed with the legislature against the state unless jurisdiction over those bills and resolutions is specifically granted by these rules to some other standing committee.
(b) The appropriations committee may comment upon any bill or resolution containing a provision resulting in an automatic allocation of funds.
||Phone / Fax